FSC™ CoC - Chain of Custody
FSC was established as an independent global non-profit organization in 1993 by the bodies that deal with the environment and the companies that are active in the forestry and wood industry.
By implementing and certificating FSC CoC - Chain of Custody, an organization can expect the following benefits:
- access to funds that support “green energy”,
- long-term interest-networking with foreign companies,
- cost savings through rational management of foreign companies,
- improving the image on the domestic and foreign markets,
- access to markets with a strong legal environmental regulations,
- recognition of the organization as a socially and environmentally responsible
Upon successful completion of the certification FSC CoC certificate is issued for 5 years followed by surveillance audit each year. FSC certificate is internationally recognized.
When presenting their FSC logo, the company prove that the wood used comes from forests managed in a responsible manner. Products with the FSC label give promise to a customer “used wood comes from a forests managed in a responsible manner”