GobalGAP includes the productions of primary agricultural products and activities after the harvest. The goal of this standard is to provide consumers and retailers a guarantee that all measures and controls were taken in order to ensure that the product is safe for the consumer. GlobalGAP includes system certifications of fruits, vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants, fisheries, livestock production and integrated agricultural production.
The principles of the GlobalGAP standard:
- Production of high quality products,
- Environmental protection,
- Optimal use of natures resources,
- Support to economically acceptable agricultural production,
- Combining the best accessible profitable practice,
- Improving the living conditions of local communities,
- We also offer certification according to FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, IFS (International Food Standard) and BRC Food (British Retail Consortium Global Standard for food) standards.