FSC™ CoC - Chain of Custody
FSC was established as an independent global non-profit organization in 1993 by the bodies that deal with the environment and the companies that are active in the forestry and wood industry.
By implementing and certificating FSC CoC - Chain of Custody, an organization can expect the following benefits:
- access to funds that support “green energy”,
- long-term interest-networking with foreign companies,
- cost savings through rational management of foreign companies,
- improving the image on the domestic and foreign markets,
- access to markets with a strong legal environmental regulations,
- recognition of the organization as a socially and environmentally responsible
Upon successful completion of the certification FSC CoC certificate is issued for 5 years followed by surveillance audit each year. FSC certificate is internationally recognized.
When presenting their FSC logo, the company prove that the wood used comes from forests managed in a responsible manner. Products with the FSC label give promise to a customer “used wood comes from a forests managed in a responsible manner”
Our partner TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o. is able to carry out certification of companies according to the FSC CoC standard which is accredited by the accreditation body Accreditation Services International (ASI) (license code FSC® A000530).